Friday, January 20, 2017

Around Here: January 2017 Edition


Around here things have been busy.

Around here the house is an absolute mess. We have christmas stuff half packed away and half scattered through the lounge room. We have camping things still waiting to be put away after getting back from a week away. We have back-to-school supplies thrown in there and my craft stuff in the dining room to top it all off.

Around here I am thinking about what it is I want from this year. What goals do I want completed, how do I complete them and what things I want more or less of.

Around here I am ready to make changes to make this life, my life, the life that I want.

Around here it is still super hot.

Around here there have been lots of fun family time - art galleries, camping trips, movie days and just playing together at home with toys or board games. Always try to get the most of holidays that we can.

Around here I haven't really scrapbooked at all this year. Can't wait to finish up December Daily and see the finished product.

Around here there is about to be TWO school kids. I can't wait to hear how their first days went and get lots of cuddles.

Around here I am looking forward to Febuary which should be a much quieter and simple month for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment