Sunday, September 4, 2016

Haul

So lately I have been on a bit of a shopping spree - usually i don't actually buy many things besides my Ali Edwards Story Kit subscription and recently I signed up for Felicity Jane as well. I have done a few orders in the last month and they have started arriving so here are my TWO orders from scrapbook.com


So first up we have some misc. things that weren't like a lot of things from one collection. Amy Tan vellum letter stickers, candy cane stripe thickers, Heidi Swapp chat bubbles, C'est La Vie Cork Heart stickers from Pink Paislee, DIY shop gold puffy hearts, Maggie Holmes Bloom rubber charms, Pink Paislee Fancy Free buttons, 12x12 sheet from Pink Fresh studio Felicity collection and the WRMK fuse mat with holder.


Since Little You by Crate Paper I have been really wanting it but I just can't justify the cost usually. Well since I was ordering anyway and scrapbook.com were having a bit of a sale on all things owned by American Crafts I decided to just go for it (well within reason). As you will see I didn't get that much of it and I'm actually hoping to order a little bit more from an Australian store next pay :P. So for Little One I got the 12x12 chipboard stickers both Girl and Boy variety, Thickers in both, the embellishment pack (enamel dots and little wood things) in both, and the ephemera in both but for some reason I only ordered the card stock stickers and the paper pad in the boy design?


Ok so since the latest releases I haven't been able to resist most of them. It took such a long time to choose what to buy because I knew that even though I was spending lots of money I still couldn't afford to get them all. My first definite was Take Me Away designed by Paige Evans and manufactured by Pink Paislee. I could not choose which patterned papers I wanted so I went with the 12x12 paper pad. Major regret! I didn't realise that Pink Paislee paper pads only have the a-side included and the b-side are some of my favourites - bummer! I also picked up the 12x12 speciality acetate, the roller stamp and 3 sets of thickers that came out with this collection.


Last up, the two new children collections from Crate Paper: Cute Girl and Cool Kid. For Cute Girl I got 2 12x12 papers, the speciality vellum, 6x6pad, resin hearts, ephemera, mixed embellishments pack, cute puffy thickers and the tassels. For Cook Kid I choose 2 12x12 papers, speciality vellum, 12x12 chipboard stickers, mixed embellishment pack, 6x6 paper pad, card stock stickers and the puffy thickers.



No comments:

Post a Comment